A good mascot significantly contributes to the visibility of your company and brand.
Marketinške akcije so lažje, zabavnejše, prepoznavnejše in uspešnejše!
- Marketing campaigns are easier, funnier, more visible and more effective.
- Mascot strengthens the brand and increases its recognition.
- Mascot attracts new customers and investors.
- With a mascot you can create new activities of promotion.
- With a mascot you can advertise new products.
- It is suitable for trade fairs and major events where it stands out among your
- People like to take photos with mascots. Take advantage of this for a marketing campaign. A mascot offers the possibility of developing various souvenirs with its image. Plush toys, key chains, mugs…
1. Mascots can attract new sponsors
For example, a department store sponsors the Tampa Bay Lightning mascots, Thunderbug and Ladybug.
This sponsorship would not have been likely if the team did not have the mascots, and allows the department to leverage its relationship to the team by frequent store appearances by the popular characters.
2. Mascots allow you to build new promotions
You can build new promotions with your mascot on a single game or repeat basis. Promotions might include a mascot game at half time, or a pizza giveaway delivered by your mascot at each game.
You can create merchandise for your mascot Character that can be sold to generate significant revenue. Plush Dolls, T-shirts, key chains, etc. can all be developed around your character and represent another product in your retail merchandise offerings.
Your character can charge for appearances. You should be able to create celebrity status with your character. We have heard to some teams charging up to $600.00 per hour for local corporate events.
5. Entertainment Experience
A great mascot can add to the entertainment experience for the fan. It is rare that a team can play its absolute best all game, every game. A mascot can make fans feel they were still entertained, even if it wasn’t the team’s best game.
A mascot can give the team high visibility in the community. Players aren’t always available for public appearances, and your mascot may be more easily recognized. When Street Characters President Glenn Street spoke at the NHL League meetings this summer, one team representative said “When we take our franchise player and our mascot and send them down the street, more people will recognize the Mascot than the playerÓ. To the average person a mascot can be easily associated with its team.