Dobra maskota bistveno pripomore k prepoznavnosti podjetja in blagovne znamke.
Marketinške akcije so lažje, zabavnejše, prepoznavnejše in uspešnejše!
- Maskota utrjuje blagovno znamko in povečuje prepoznavnost.
- Maskota pritegne nove kupce in investitorje.
- Z maskoto ustvarite nove promocijske aktivnosti.
- Z maskoto oglašujete nove produkte.
- Primerna je za sejme in večje prireditve, kjer med množico ponudnikov izstopa.
- Z maskoto se radi slikajo. Izkoristite to za marketinško akcijo.
- Maskota ponuja možnost razvoja spominkov z njeno podobo. Plišaste igračke, obeski za ključe, skodelice,..
1. Mascots can attract new sponsors
For example, a department store sponsors the Tampa Bay Lightning mascots, Thunderbug and Ladybug.
This sponsorship would not have been likely if the team did not have the mascots, and allows the department to leverage its relationship to the team by frequent store appearances by the popular characters.
2. Mascots allow you to build new promotions
You can build new promotions with your mascot on a single game or repeat basis. Promotions might include a mascot game at half time, or a pizza giveaway delivered by your mascot at each game.
You can create merchandise for your mascot Character that can be sold to generate significant revenue. Plush Dolls, T-shirts, key chains, etc. can all be developed around your character and represent another product in your retail merchandise offerings.
Your character can charge for appearances. You should be able to create celebrity status with your character. We have heard to some teams charging up to $600.00 per hour for local corporate events.
5. Entertainment Experience
A great mascot can add to the entertainment experience for the fan. It is rare that a team can play its absolute best all game, every game. A mascot can make fans feel they were still entertained, even if it wasn’t the team’s best game.
A mascot can give the team high visibility in the community. Players aren’t always available for public appearances, and your mascot may be more easily recognized. When Street Characters President Glenn Street spoke at the NHL League meetings this summer, one team representative said “When we take our franchise player and our mascot and send them down the street, more people will recognize the Mascot than the playerÓ. To the average person a mascot can be easily associated with its team.